Ramesh openwell monobloc pumps are designed to work at field conditions with worst voltage fluctuations. These pumps are used in openwells and canals for pumping water to irrigation.
The components used in these pumps are selected after constant research and development and after testing in various field conditions.
Special type thrust bearing and bushes are used to withstand maximum radial load and thrust loads. These pumps are maintenance free and the pump casing and impellers are designed for maximum hydraulic efficiency.
- Quality L.T.B. grade bushes of adequate sizes are used to withstand maximum radial load.
- Stainless steel rotor shaft ground to close tolerance are used to ensure friction free operation, resulting in longer life of the bearings.
- Specially designed thrust bearing are used to withstand heavy thrust load with minimum wear.
- E.C. grade copper conductors of adequate size are used in the rotor for better performance.
- Dynamically balanced rotor shaft and impeller is used to ensure vibration free operation and durability.
- Rural and Urban drinking water installation.
- Lawn and Garden watering.
- Agricultural – Lift, Sprinkler and Drip irrigation.
- Water supplies for high raise buildings.
- Water circulating systems.
- Industrial services water supply schemes.