Ramesh submersible pumps suitable for 4” (100m)borewells are developed after constant research and development in the company after considering various field running conditions of these pumps. The components used in the pumps are selected after carefully analyzing the performance of the pumps in actual working conditions. The motor is squirrel cage wet type 2880 rpm suitable for 230v(+10%-20%) single phase 50Hz power.
- The motor is designed to run to low voltages.
- Adequate size if thrust bearing made of high wear resistant material is used to withstand axial thrust load with minimum wear.
- Quality stainless steel shafts ground to close tolerance are used in motor and pump along with LTB-4 bushes for high wear resistant qualities.
- The motor is effectively sealed using quality oil seals and sand guard to prevent sand and other impurities entering in.
- The pumps casing is specially designed and developed. The casing made of glass filled nory plastic is reinforced by individual stainless steel casing, with proper thickness which avoids breakage of casing.