MINI MONOBLOC SELF PRIMING
Ramesh Self Priming Mini Monobloc Pump is compact light weight pump. These pumps are fitted with components made of selective materials after strict quality control measures. Our Self Priming monobloc is a high performance pump made with utmost care by experienced engineers, so that complete interchangeability is possible. It can be fitted even in kitchen, bathrooms, and in any convenient places, since it is soo compact, noise free and vibration free.
- The motor drive is T.E.F.C Squirrel cage induction type, 2880 RPM, 230 Volts, 50 Hz class “B” insulated capacitor start and run type suitable for continuous duty operations.
- Stringent inspection of components carried out in each stage of manufacture to ensure uniformly high standard in quality.
- Raw materials such as copper wire, insulation materials, bearings are subjected to relevant tests as per Indian standard to ascertain the conformity of specifications.
- Fitted with Thermal Overload Protector to prevent coil burning.
- High voltage and insulation resistance tests are done in all stator windings.
- High quality mechanical seal used for effective sealing.
- Satisfactory performance even at the low supply voltage.
- Stainless Steel Rotor Shaft are ground to close tolerance to ensure friction free operation, resulting in longer life of the bearings.
- Domestic use, Overhead Tanks, Small irrigation.
- Curing at construction sites.
- Pressure boosting applications.